From knowledge transmitter to learning consultant
You want to design and deliver successful international training? You want to promote participant oriented learning? You see yourself as trainer rather in the role of a learning consultant than knowledge transmitter? Then sign in – for the first time we offer our international flagship as open training in Germany! In our international group of participants you will experience tools and methods for training design and delivery which are internationally approved. You will also reflect immediately on how to adapt them to your daily training business. Throughout the 3 days you will be very active and experience a real learning event!
THIS SEMINAR IS APPROPRIATE FOR ...
Young and seasoned trainers (from all over the world)
- who want to promote fresh, effective and participant oriented learning.
- who want to experiment internationally approved tools and methods for training design and delivery.
- who want to receive feedback and ideas on their training design and the way they interact with groups in training.
- Learning biology: How do people learn? How to promote remembering and forgetting? How to motivate people to learn?
- How to design efficient training?
- The CV of a successful training
- Fresh, activating and participant oriented methods
- Training project: you deliver a training sequence and receive our feedback and ideas.
Duration: 3 Days
8th – 10th of June 2016 – Fulda / Germany
Die Termine für 2017 sind gerade in der Planung. Gerne informieren wir Sie, sobald die Termine feststehen, eine kurze Nachricht an uns genügt.
The seminar starts at 9:30 am on the first day and ends at 4:30 pm on the third day.
IMPORTANT: This training will be delivered in English.
We also deliver this training in other countries and languages – please contact us for more information.
THIS SEMINAR WILL BE ACCOMPLISHED BY THE FOLLOWING MODULES: